Sabtu, 15 Mei 2010

My Spirit :)

My love, my life, my everything..

Family
Oh God I really do love them.
Aaaa!
Daddy, oh he is the real man. I never met man like him. Wise, patient, clever, low profile, and I love the way he gives jokes to us :} I always miss him because he has been living in Jakarta and go back home on weekend.

Mommy,
aaaa she is the best mom! Easy going and so amazing. And do you know? She was a dancer when she was young. She has learned dance since kindergarten. Really wow! I cant explain her with words. But I love her so mmmmmmmuch! She always wipes my tears, when I cry in front of her :')

Mas
Prima, annoying yet funny. Stubborn yet caring. He always shows his care indirectly. But I really know that he loves us; dad, mom, mbajeng, his girlfriend, and actually meeee! ♥

Mbak Ajeng, genius, sweet, bad tempered yet calm, kind. She loves sharing her stories with us. And she really loves her crazy busy boyfriend mwimwimwi :3 My partner in crime, doing somoronthing then laugh together :D

Thank you for anything that you four give to me. It means everything. Well, I have no words. I can`t explain how it feels. Incredible family. Yes, we are. Although daddy is separated with us but we feel that no distance within us . We are FIVE. Just like a power ranger hahahahaha and I`ll choose the pink one :p Thanks for the warmth, love, understanding, care :) Love you more each day xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxx~

♥♥♥

Friends
Sri Wijayanti Wulandari
Ouch! I often kill my time with her. Cheerful, love laughing, maudlin (just like me :d), caring, and loving. She always be here when I'm lonely. We got this close since second grade. And we always share everything :)

Kurniasih Cahya Paramita
Oh wow! She is a great girl. If you know her well, you'll know how patient she is. I love her thought and the way she speaks. Easy going and simple yet pretty cruel :9 Everything that she wears always match and really good looking :D

Muhammad
Zaky Mudzakir
Heya, MBE (you know what I mean :D) He is so moody, stubborn, caring, smart, and humble. What he said is almost right but I always disobey his suggest :B When I'm in bad condition he gives me spirit and his words make me better. And I'm very glad when he told me a really good news last March :)

Kurnian Febriarto
I called him
Pepoy! Wahuahuahua he is a kind boy (he hates to be called a good boy, sounds like a puppy not a peppy muahahahaha :"""D) He is really caring, patient, faithful, and funny! The way he walks just like a gangster muahahaha :D He knows deeply about my love life :p And I remember, I knew him from bing then we got closer when mxit was a trend :p

Menthikers (Nanny, Tyas, Mila, Tiak, Diny)
Haaaaaaaa I miss them so much! My lil chair mate, Nanny; my craziest friend, Tyas; my lovable friend, Mila; my feminine friend, Tiak; and my careless friend, Diny. Long time no see! Let's meet then share our stories. So miss that time when we hang out together :} Love you five!

Gupi, Khofi, Jolly
Auoooo! The wild friends wuahahaha :D Gupi, always overstate. Khofi, movie maniac. Jolly, the big boss! I love you and I miss you

Ratih & Phea
Wooohoooooo! Ratih the singer and Phea the busy one. Oyeahoyeah really miss them. Gossiping all the time muahahahaha. I wanna go to Kaliurang and Wonosobo for surrrre! Aaaaaaaaa!

Egha & Moko
My ridiculous friends :D Everything gonna be super ultra funny if I meet them. And they are good secret holder :)

Thank God I found you. You give fabulous things that really
unforgettable. Don't ever forget me, please. Remember the whole things that we pass together. Almost three years which fulfilled by laugh smile promises understanding, also tears disappointment mistakes, everything. Thank you for the gorgeous love, togetherness, and friendship. Heart you xoooxooooo~

♥♥♥


You give me spirit to keep standing here, face everything that should be faced. I always say thanks to God in every breath that I take, every beat in my heart, every smile on my lips, and every tears on my cheeks for the great things that I get from all of you.
I`m the most fortunate girl because I have great people around me :D


P.S: I finished it when my dad was arriving :D

`L♥ve
Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 komentar: